Narrated Visits "Logroño and wine in the 19th century"
Departing from the Tourist Office, you will pass along Bretón de Los Herreros street, San Agustín Square, Bretón Theater, the junction with Sagasta Street, Portales Street, Market Square, Mercaderes Street, Rua Vieja, Lagares Space and El Calado de San Gregorio, where we will finish with the tasting of a wine from one of the city's wineries, while tasting a tapa of a DO product La Rioja and we attend a brief talk about the current wineries of the city of Logroño.
A narrator representing one of the bourgeois of the city, will tell us the beginning of the 19th century, the vicissitudes of the French invasion, the development of the markets and the sale of wine wholesale and retail in the 19th century in Logroño , the evolution
architectural and social aspects of the city, the theater in Logroño, the great rulers of the century, the change in Portales street, the transformation of the Market Square, the Herrerías street and merchandise, the winery, the drafts and its commercial transformation, always through rigorously historical and truthful explanations, but sifted by humor and by creating links with the imaginary of visitors.
- Departure from the Plaza de la Oficina de Turismo, next to the monument to the walkers. (arrive five minutes before the indicated time).
- The visits will have a duration that will not be less than 60 minutes.
- The visiting hours will be according to the schedule indicated in the attached calendar.
- The minimum number of people per pass will be 4 and the maximum number of 40, if there is not enough capacity the money for the tickets will be refunded.
- You can not access the different spaces eating or drinking and the mobile phones will be off.
- The average temperature of the drafts is about 18º so some type of warm clothing is recommended. When minors attend, parents will be responsible for their safety.
- The visit is accessible.
- Free entry to children under 4 years.